Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Toupees and tampons

Shamus is no longer a baby.  He's turning into a hairy little buckling and much more masculine looking.  Here are a few shots showing him with his beard and his toupee-like hair.
My sister and her friend say he looks like Donald Trump.  Absolutely not!!!!!

For some reason I Googled toupee and came upon this website where someone shows the crafts they make out of tampons.  One of them is a toupee.  She/he (I'm guessing it's a she because a man wouldn't touch a tampon, would he?) devotes a whole website to tampon crafts.  I thought someone else might find this amusing.    http://www.tamponcrafts.com/toupee.html

2 comments:

  1. He's so handsome! He was my favorite boy. He was the one who rubbed my cheek with his bony head when we "clipped" his hooves. I can't believe how different he looks.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete