Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Scrabble

I love the game.  James and I used to play 3 to 5 times a week.  Last year I got the New Scrabble Dictionary for my birthday so we know little words like qi and qat, which can come in handy near the end of a game.  We haven't been playing much this summer though but we drug it out again tonight.  It was a good game for both of us.  You know how sometimes you get all vowels or all consonants, well, tonight that didn't happen to either one of us.

My first turn, INCOMES, all 7 letters, "give me 50 extra points please".  James' first turn, MANDOLIN, 7 letters play for him too.  What are the chances?  I used all my letters 3 times in one game.  I don't think I've ever done that. 

Here's James trying to find a way to beat me.  Hmmm, thinking..........thinking.
My mom and I played when she was here last week.  She asked me how often I win.  I told her James and I take turns, probably 50/50.  Tonight I was lucky and drew great letters.
We're always glad when we score over 300 points.  You don't have to guess who won since I'm the one blogging about it.  I know - what a bragger.

 Ignore Mom's score on this sheet.  That was from another game and it wasn't a final score.

I need to figure out a way I can play my friends and family online because my sister loves the game too.  If anyone knows how we can do that let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment