Sunday, September 27, 2009

A tiny goat shed



Today I started building a very small goat shed out of pallets.  If I don't sell my 2 little bucklings by the time they're 3 months old I'm going to want to separate them from their mom so they'll have to go in the fence with the big boys, that's why I decided to build this little house for them.  We have several pallets lying around and some old oak fencing some friends gave us so I used that.  The only thing I'll have to buy is some roofing and maybe some more screws or nails since I'm running out of the ones I need.  Jake and Witty have been really big helpers.  I'm building it to the right of Witty and Jake's house and will extend the roof over to that one so it will create a covered breezeway between the two. I'l take more pictures when it's done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment