Monday, November 15, 2010

I need to make myself more clear, I guess

One problem with writing (at least mine) is that I think I'm giving enough information to get a point across but the reader may interpret it another way, which is the case with the helicopter landing in our field.

I got an email from a friend today commenting on how creepy it is that they found a dead man in our field.  That wasn't the case at all.  The helicopter landed in our field because it was the closest place to the wounded man's house where it could land safely.  Also, the man isn't dead.  He's recovering pretty quickly, so we've heard.  Apparently he was cleaning his gun and shot himself.  He has lost the ability to speak but I imagine that will come back in time. 

Just in case my other entry about the dead man in his driveway wasn't clear, he wasn't murdered.  We don't know how he died but it was probably health related. 

The only murders that have taken place here in the past week were 2 guineas and 2 roosters.  You can interpret that any way you'd like.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laughs. NOT THAT THE SUBJECT MATTER WAS FUNNY__ IT WAS JUST THE WAY YOu WROTE IT. My computer is possessed again.

    ReplyDelete