Sunday, March 25, 2012

The devil made me do it

I try not to embarass James more than a couple times a month.  No really, I do.  There are sometimes though, I get carried away and let loose and, well, I don't try very hard. 

Friday night we went to some new friends' house.  You'd think I'd be on my best behavior since I don't know them very well but it was such a friendly group and I felt very comfortable with them.  I truly think it had nothing to do with moonshine, though I'm not positive about that. 

After dinner a guitar showed up at the table and we began singing.  This is where someone should stop me.  If I know the words to a song I can't help myself.  Even if I don't know all the words it's hard to stop me, which was very evident in Tom's and my rendition of The Devil Went Down To Georgia.  Sorry, Tom.  I'll do better next time, if there is a next time and we're invited back. 

It was a fun night with fun folks and James assures me I didn't embarass him.  The month isn't over yet. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. You're not alone! I do the same thing, and it drives LJ nuts. :) Especially when I sing along to the music in the store. Lol.

    ReplyDelete