Thursday, June 23, 2011

Growing our own sweet potatoes

James planted sweet potatoes this year.  He hasn't tried growing them in a few years and the last time he did they didn't turn out so great.  I forget why.  He tries to grow everything as organically as he can.  He doesn't spray or use chemicals anyway.   I don't feed my goats organic food so their manure we use isn't considered organic, I guess.  I don't buy a lot of vegetables from the grocery store this time of year and when I do I don't always buy organic. 

Today I watched a video made by a young girl about the importance of "organic" and thought I'd share it with you. 


James doesn't use Bud nip, that I'm sure of.    Thank you Elise.

1 comment:

  1. What an informative and scary video! Lessons learned today, I think.

    ReplyDelete