Friday, April 23, 2010

The turkey's new addition

The turkeys are growing so fast I had to add on to their cardboard box.  I just taped another box to their existing one giving them a few more feet of space.  Thank you Susan and John for this idea.  While I was taping their new home together I put them in the original Rubbermaid tub I started them in.  Wow, I couldn't believe how they filled it up.  The first picture is of them now and the second one is of them when we first got them in the same tub.
After cleaning things up and putting new wood chips in for them I returned them to their bigger box.  They were so excited they danced the jig.  I don't know what turkeys dancing the jig would look like but they sure looked happy.  Watch.
http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/af317/kpannabecker/?action=view&current=MVI_2973-1.flv

No comments:

Post a Comment