Monday, January 4, 2010

Webcams and baby goats

http://themysticalmini.net/gretasgifts/x7chat2_0_5_1/x7chat2/index.php

or this one  http://holly.camstreams.com/     She keeps switching back between the 2.

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before how I read a goat forum pretty regularly.  One of the women on the forum has a webcam in a stall with her goat Ruthie that is getting close to kidding.  She doesn't now the due date so she's just going by appearances.  Above is the link where you can watch her.  I check in every now and then to see if she's getting closer to delivery.  It's pretty cool.  Every now and then Ruthie stands up and looks at the camera so you get a close up of her face.  It's funny.  Since you can't see my baby goats being born, maybe you'd like to watch someone elses.

1 comment:

  1. I tuned in to watch Ruthie and I was sure she was going to kid right then. New life is pretty powerful if we will watch a blurry picture of a goat for 15 minutes. When are you getting a webcam?

    ReplyDelete