Friday, October 21, 2011

Love my donkeys

Wilson is such a good sport.  When he sees me with the halter and lead he comes running.  He's eager to please and now it's not just because of the treats I give him, though he likes them too.  Chy loves the treats and affection but doesn't love the halter or being led anywhere.  She'll follow me and Wilson around while he's being led. 
Adam came home for the weekend so I asked him to video me and Wilson. 


I should mention that Wilson will turn left, right and back up even when he's not on a lead and without me touching him.  We turned the camera off before he did these things.  I can't wait till he's old enough to pull a cart. 

I'd like to dress him up for Halloween.  Does anyone have any ideas for costumes?  I know he'll let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment