Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'd love a glass of your homemade wine.

I love getting real mail.  You know, the paper kind that shows up in your mailbox at the end of your driveway.  I got something that made me laugh today and I'm going to share it with you.
I drink and serve my homemade wine all the time.  Yeah, I'm not fooled by the "this is great".  So, all you guests who think you're being polite and are laughing at me when you go home, HA! I'm laughing too.  What cheap guests!  They think I think they think I think I'm getting away with something.  Ok, I have no idea if that makes sense.  I'm under the influence of homemade wine.  

Yes, Virg and Linda (my friends who sent me the cartoon), I've made turnip wine, but it's mixed with beets, not rhubarb. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! When my wine ages I will have bring some of my beet wine and parsnip wine and we can compare the complex flavors. I think it tastes better when you make it yourself, and where can you go buy parsnip or beet wine?

    ReplyDelete