Friday, May 22, 2009

Loss for words

Most people who know me know that it's rare that I'm at a loss for words. Some days I don't feel like talking but for the most part I've been a chatterbox since I was little. At least that's what I've been told. That's why it's funny that I can't really think of anything I feel like writing about today. I could write about how I'm going to take inventory of the lumber in our garage today so I can do some real planning for the next goat shelter, or how I'm not very good at drawing out plans on paper. I could tell you my parrot is getting on my nerves right now doing the chicken scratch and throwing his food all over the place after I just vacuumed this room. I could ramble on about how I'm worried Strawberry won't go in heat this month but will get pregnant a few months from now and will have babies in the dead and cold of winter. I could mention that I'm kind of tired this morning because Adam didn't get home till after 1:00 this morning then woke us and told us he brought 4 other kids here to sleep too. Or maybe I could write about how James and I are going to some auctions this weekend and how much I like auctions and I'm wondering if they'll have a truck we can get cheap to replace our dead pickup which is just taking up space in our yard now. All this seems too trivial to write about in a blog but it's my life, maybe trivial but full..... full and fulfilling.

I'll try to do better next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment