Monday, April 5, 2010

Foul fowl

I've observed our rooster doing "it" to the hens many times and I've wondered why he has to be so rough and why they let him catch them.  I've gotten used to it though.  Today was the first time I caught the ducks in the act.  I was appalled by what I saw.  Not only did Skipper rape Maryanne and hold her underwater while he was doing it (and taking longer than necessary, I thought), but Gilligan was standing just outside the boat watching and cheering him on.  Maryanne seemed nonplussed by it all so I guess it wasn't rape afterall.  Here all the time I thought Ginger would be the one.

Sorry, no picture.

1 comment:

  1. Mary Pannabecker SteinerApril 6, 2010 at 10:26 AM

    Um yeah, I don't think I want a picture of this. Wonder what they're thinking about? Do they think?

    ReplyDelete