Saturday, November 7, 2009

More tears

Today I had more tears in my eyes but not from crying.  James dug some horseradish root for me and I ground it up.  We'll try it tonight with our venison.  You know how someone asks you to smell milk to see if it's bad and you just have to do it?  That's exactly how it was when I made the horseradish.  Everyone said, "it's so strong you'll want to grind it outdoors," and, "keep it away from your face because it's really potent".  As I pealed it I thought it didn't smell strong at all.  I couldn't believe what everyone said about it so of course once I ground it up I just had to stick my whole face in the food processor.   Shiver-me-timbers!   An inferno indeed.  I can't wait to taste it.  I've never had fresh horseradish.

No comments:

Post a Comment