Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sympathy pregnancy

You know how some men experience sympathy pregnancy while their wife is pregnant?  They gain weight, have mood swings, back pain or nausea.  Well, I think hanging out with 4 pregnant goats has given me sympathy pregnancy symptoms.   Not mood swings, nausea or anything like that though it may be a good excuse for my weight gain.  The symptom I'm having is food cravings.  I've never before in my life craved cabbage or calamata olives.  Not at the same time but that might be interesting too now that I think about it.  I can't think of any other explanation why I'd want these two foods except, oh my gosh, maybe I AM pregnant!  Just kidding. That would be some kind of 47th birthday gift huh?
Take a look at this picture and tell me you don't feel some sympathy.  Once she gets in the boat she can barely get back out. She's not due for 2 more weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's the Cs. Test: Do cauliflower, celery, cilantro, and chocolate sound good, too?

    About the other, well, some say nothing's impossible, but several doctors would have had to seriously goof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday today. Hope it's a good one. Sorry no present.

    ReplyDelete