When you blog you realize how boring your life might seem to others. Sometimes during the day I think, what can I blog about today? Most of my days are uneventful and uninteresting. Today a friend of mine sent me a link to another blog that I loved, http://suzannemcminn.com/ It made me think that I should re-think this whole blog-writing thing. This woman's blog is so creative. Of course she writes for a living so I shouldn't even compare my blog to hers, right? Even her animals are funnier than mine.
Here's what I did today.
1. Milked and fed goats.
2. Checked all the pregnant goat's butts to see if they might go into labor today.
3. Had 2 friends over for lunch, sat around and talked (which was interesting to me but maybe not to you).
4. Went outside to check all the pregnant goat's butts to see if they were any closer to having babies.
5. Went for a walk with James, stopped to talk to neighbors.
6. Went back to the barn to check on the goats for signs of labor again.
7. Filled everyone's water buckets.
8. Fixed dinner
See? Not funny or entertaining. Just wait till tomorrow. Tomorrow's blog will be great.
Nothing like setting myself up for failure.
Anyway, enjoy that other blog.