Sunday, July 5, 2009

Meet the new member of our family, Polly


I've added some pictures of our new little girl, Polly, another Nigerian Dwarf doe. I think she's beautiful. She's pregnant and due in August, I think. I'm hoping she delivers in early August so things are all settled down an figured out before we leave for my nieces wedding in September. I've also added some pictures of the barn looking somewhat complete even though there's so much more to do to it. Polly's in there all by herself tonight. I hope she's not scared. I'm going to take a flashlight out there soon and peek in at her. She's still very shy but I'm determined to win her over. I hope to have her cuddling up with me soon like the others do.

1 comment:

  1. The barn looks amazing! Another successful project.

    Good luck with Polly. She's a cutie.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete