Monday, February 13, 2012

Babies

None of these are my babies but they sure are cute.  I went to some friends' today to watch their goat have babies.  They knew I was getting impatient waiting for mine so they were kind enough to invite me to share the excitement with them.   The mama goat was taking her good old time having these kids so first we went to look at their great pyrenees puppies who are about 2 1/2 weeks old.  They're getting so cute.


The puppies are making little barking and growling sounds now but you can't really hear them in this video because we're making so much noise.  Included in this video are some adorable human babies too.


Three hours after I got there the mama goat, Adeliade, had triplets.   The first one came out tail first so he was holding things up.  Once Kirsten pulled him out the others followed pretty easily.  Two boys and a girl.

I have 3 weeks to wait till any babies are born on our farm.

2 comments:

  1. Good thing for other babies. After trimming 28 more hooves and unloading a truck full of hay, today, I am glad I don't have any more babies right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...I love the puppies, AND the twins, AND the kids!! :)
    Em~

    ReplyDelete