Sunday, August 30, 2009

Adam is back at school

Adam begins classes at Radford U. tomorrow, his second year. He and I were laughing about how different this year feels than last year. The night before he was to leave home we were all excited but nervous. He had all his things packed early and stacked by the front door. This year all the nervousness is gone and it doesn't seem like a big deal at all. I don't think he packed much. I saw his printer sitting in his room this afternoon. I wonder why he didn't take it. He probably forgot and it's hard to find anything in his messy room anyway. He would have forgotten his bedding if I didn't remind him. We didn't even drive him. Three of his friends took him and spent the night in his dorm room with him and his roommate. It must have been a crowded room. He said he was excited to go. I hope it's a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment