Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Would you like my animal, cont'd

I have no idea what to expect tomorrow after yesterday's drop off and today's knock at the door. 

Knock knock. 
Who's there?
I hear you take ducks.

I'm not kidding, that's what he said, "I hear you take ducks". 
Who did he hear that from, I wonder?  It was a nice young man who went to school with Adam but I had never met.  This is also a common occurance - people showing up at our door saying they know our son.  Adam knows way more people than we do. 

Someone had given his daughter 2 little ducklings for Easter and now they can't keep them because they're getting big and it's against the law to keep them in his neighborhood. 

I have no idea what kind of ducks will arrive on our doorstep this weekend but I guess he was right.   We take ducks. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment