Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

It doesn't really feel like a typical Easter day.  It's 93 degrees.  Our son is at school so it's just me and James.  Still, I've prepared a pretty big meal which we'll be eating for the next few days.

Since moving to VA we haven't joined a church.  We left one we loved in NC and never found one here that spoke to us so we haven't been going.  This holiday I missed singing Easter hymns so last night I asked James to play some on piano and I sang in my off-key kind of way. 

I spent most of my day today tending to goats and cooking.  James built a new garden bed and planted flowers and some more vegetables.  It was a  good day and, even though it's so hot, it feels new and spring-like. 

It's getting close to time for my little kids to go to their new homes.  One of the new moms-to-be asked if I'd send her some pictures of her boy so she could see how much he's grown so I took a bunch of pictures of all the babies for all the future owners.  I put together a slideshow for them and decided to post it here too for any of you who'd like to see more pictures of baby goats.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a digital slideshow

2 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful world! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slideshows make them look so calm. They are really growing up as are the lambs here.

    ReplyDelete