Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dancing, Frisbee, Learning, Rudeness and Gender.

Gosh, those dancers are so talented on So You Think You Can Dance. I wish I could do that.

We played Ultimate Frisbee tonight with 6 other friends. It took me forever to learn the rules and even when we were done I still wasn't sure I understood it all. I guess I'd never be able to follow the choreography on So You think You Can Dance. I can be a slow learner sometimes.

I wasn't a slow learner this morning though when it came to understanding that the waitress at breakfast didn't want to be there. She was about as rude as she could be. I met a friend for breakfast and we were just happy to get together and didn't let the waitress spoil our fun.

I was treated much different at Lowes afterwards. I bought some of the lumber and concrete I needed for the goat barn. Three men helped me get what I needed and loaded it in my truck too. James and I decided that some jobs (the ones dealing with men) are best done by me and the ones where women are involved may be better done by James. Funny how that works, huh? I feel quite certain that waitress would have been nicer to James.

1 comment:

  1. Just checking to see if I can post a comment. James and Mary have tried and couldn't do it.

    Testing, 1-2-3

    ReplyDelete