Monday, September 24, 2012

Three little pigs

Really it's more like one big pig and 2 little pigs.  We sold all but 2 of the piglets, Calvin and Hobbes.  Calvin is the friendlier of the two but they're both really nice looking pigs, I think.  I've always thought Hobbes was the best looking of all of them but no one bought him.  He's red in the front and back and has a white belt around his middle.  He's also quite husky.

Keri is fascinated with the little guys and they seem equally as infatuated with her, Calvin in particular.  Any time (really, every time) Keri sniffs him he rolls onto his back for her to sniff his tummy.  She never does it long enough for him because she wants him to play.  Sometimes he even has his eyes closed.  It's adorable.  See for yourself.

6 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I want a pig now. I don't know if we could eat it though. :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tag, you're it!"
    Nothing.
    "Dude, I said "Tag!"
    Nothing
    "Pigs don't know how to play tag..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. You named the other one Hobbes! Why didn't I think of that!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you and James have a fun, amazing life on the farm. I think you should right a book!! Hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you and James have a fun, amazing life on the farm. I think you should right a book!! Hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks to me like Keri is testing him to see how edible he might be. Did you notice the lip licking?

    Gina from TN

    ReplyDelete