Monday, November 14, 2016

Ms. Magnolia

For two years I've been wanting to have a dress form Christmas tree but I had no dress form.  A few weeks ago I found one on Craigslist for $40.00.  What a steal!  I dressed her up for Halloween but that was pretty pitiful so I won't post a picture here.  Today, though, I'm pretty pleased with how pretty she looks (if I do say so myself).  This is her Autumn outfit.
This is her naked.
A friend is coming to visit early December and I'm hoping she'll help me make her spectacular for Christmas.  She will no longer be Ms. Magnolia.  Maybe she'll be Suzy Snowflake, I'm not sure.

If you've never seen dress forms decorated go to Pinterest and look up dress form Christmas trees.  There are some really beautiful ones.

2 comments:

  1. Another great idea!! Nice dress form, too. I thought you meant one of those old fabric things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Karen! I love it! Such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete