Saturday, September 26, 2009

Playing Dress Up

Everyone loves playing dress up don't they?  I was going through my pictures today and came across quite a few of us dressed in unusual attire.  Here are just a few.  I  think the dogs enjoy it as much as we do.
When my sisters and I were little we used to dress our dog, Ginger, in our clothes.  I don't know if they remember that or not.  I'm sure Mom and Dad have those pictures somewhere.   What is it about pretending to be someone else that is so much fun?    Last October we went to a hobo and gypsy party around Halloween.  I won a prize for my costume.  James couldn't stand to look at me with my tooth blacked out like it was but it didn't bother me even when I looked in the mirror and saw how ugly I looked.  Of course, as you can see, I haven't posted that picture on here so maybe I feel a little more self conscious about it that I'm admitting to.    Really, the reason I don't like that picture is because I have a double chin in it.  Only 34 more days till Halloween.  Seems like once Halloween is past Christmas is not far behind.  I've already been thinking about what to give as Christmas gifts this year.  I may even send out Christmas cards which we haven't done in a long time.  I have an idea for a card and it involves costumes but I won't be the one dressing up.   


No comments:

Post a Comment